For over four decades the Crosby Electric construction team has been providing contractors and owners with quality electrical construction services. Our wide range of construction experience spans from large schools (4M plus electrical), to critical neonatal hospital additions, to tedious Air Force Hangar installations, to the complete electrical design and installation of tier 1 automotive industrial facilities. Approximately 2/3 of our construction work is plan/spec bid work, while the other 1/3 is negotiated/design-build. We are currently licensed in the states of Alabama and Florida.
- Engineering and Design
- Value Engineering
- Schedule of Values
- Schedule of Electrical Construction
- CAD Coordination Drawings
- Safety Orientation
- Temporary Lights and Power
- Lighting System
- Power Distribution System
- Fire Alarm System
- Emergency Generator System
- UPS System
- Data System
- Auxiliary Conduit System
- Cable Tray System
- Lightning Protection System
- Site Lighting and Controls
- Change Order Pricing and Processing
- Safety Inspections
- Random Drug Testing of site personnel
- Close-Out Documents
- Owner Training and Orientation
- Warranty Delivery
- Warranty Corrections (if needed)
- Year End Warranty Walk Through
- Arc-flash study and training
- Guaranteed Preventive Maintenance
Over 40 years of experience in all phases of electrical work including estimating and project management. Master Electrician License. Crosby Electric team member since 1976.
Over 15 years of experience in all phases of electrical work including estimating and project management. Bachelors from University of Mobile (1996). Crosby Electric team member since 2000.
Melissa Jane Green-Talley
Almost a decade of supporting our project managers including procuring bid documents, submittal preparation, and project close-out document coordination. Bachelors from University of Alabama in Accounting (2001). Crosby Electric team member since 2004.
K. Alton Crosby II
Over 20 years of electrical project management and estimating experience. Finance degree from Lipscomb University (1988). Master Electrician License. Crosby Electric team member since 1989.